Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Monday, December 17, 2007

New Side Bar Info

Just wanted to let y'all know that I have "cleaned" up my side bar information. If you continue to scroll down and look to the right of the page you will notice that I have added and deleted some links. Some of these links are new blogs in Ministries of Interest and some are new places to shop under "The Blog Mall".

I am considering starting a new blog with nothing but recipes that are "busy woman" friendly. These would be easy to fix recipes for busy women...rather you are busy with being a mom, a career or both. I would love to know if there is any interest. If I do this, I definitely want contribution from others in getting recipes.

Also, check out the survey I have added. Feel free to vote, your name nor any personal info is needed.

Just some info. Please let me know what you think. To leave a comment, just click on "comments" below the message. Type in your comment and publish/post. I do ask that you not leave your full name.

Until next time, HB

No comments: