Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid...

WARNING! The picture below is not for the easily scared. I mean, this picture really puts the SCARY in SCAREcrow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOO!
As you can see, the boys were very scary scarecrows for Halloween this year. Mom and I (mostly my mom) worked on their costumes Halloween Day. It's a wonder they even had costumes this year, as busy as I have been. Regardless, we had fun at our church's Fall Festival. CB enjoyed the hayride, inflatable slide and the playground slide. BB enjoyed the food. JB spent most of the time with CB while I spent most of the time with BB because they enjoyed separate things. Aunt Angie hung out for awhile and Meme and Pappaw were there to show off their "grand-scarecrows". I took the boys to a couple of neighbors to trick or treat after the Fall Festival.

As much as I enjoy the Fall Festival our church sponsors and appreciate the hard work that it involves from the members, I must say that I do miss the old fashion trick or treating in the neighborhood. I think we may try both next year.

I have added a few pics of Alex and Abbey in their costumes. FYI, they are cousins. They enjoyed the old fashion trick or treating as a family in their neighborhood. Alex was a Snow Princess, Abbey a chicken and Chopper even dressed up...he was UGA the Georgia Bulldog.

Until next time, HB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute little scarecrows!!