Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

And they came 2 by 2

Things seem to come in multiples for me these days. I have just added a profile to Facebook in order to keep up with more friends. This makes for 2 social networks, Facebook and MySpace. I have 2 blogs that I manage...4 if you count the blogs I post on MySpace and now I can post on Facebook. However, typically the post are all the same from one blog to another. 2 email accounts that I manage. 2 monogramming machines. And of course what keeps the busiest...my twin boys!

I have enjoyed reuniting with friends through the social networks and I enjoy blogging. I even have family on both networks that I tend to keep up more through the networks than real life. Sad, but true. I could actually have a family reunion through MySpace. I have 7 family members as "friends" listed on their and 2 family members on Facebook.

It's fun seeing friends from the past with their new families. And watching their lives continue and grow, virtually. Does that mean we are living in virtual reality? I know it's not personal, but it's the best there is when our lives are so busy and some live in other parts of the country and world.

Well, I must go now. I have to check all my other virtual reality lives.

Until next time, HB


No comments: