Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Rotel Chicken Spaghetti

1 fryer, cooked and de-boned
1 (12 oz) pkg. spaghetti, cooked
1 cream of mushroom soup
1 cream of chicken soup
2 cans diced Ro-tel
1/2 lb Velveeta cheese
broth (reserved from boiled chicken)

Mix all ingredients. Use broth if the mixture is too thick. Put in greased 9 x 13 casserole dish. Bake at 400 or 425 for about 30 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle grated cheese of your choice on top after baking.

Note: I do not use a fryer. Instead I use boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets. After I boil the chicken, I cut into pieces. I measure the amount of chicken based on how much I want in the dish. Also, using 2 cans of Ro-tel makes this dish a little spicier than I like and for children. Instead, I use 1 can of milder Ro-tel. This makes a big helping; therefor, is great for large crowds. It can be divided before cooking with half of it to freeze.

Rating: * * * * * (5 stars)

Until next time, yum-yum, HB

No comments: