Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Friday, September 14, 2007

Bet you didn't Know...and You Can't be Serious...

I am attempting to start "Bet you didn't Know" and "You Can't be Serious" posts. The "Bet you didn't Know" posts will basically be about unique, strange and weird facts that we wouldn't normally think about or know. The "You Can't be Serious" posts will basically be about rediculous, "give me a break" news from around the world that deserves the reaction of the title. My dad got me interested in this when he sent some websites that lists them. I will do my best to recognize the source that the info comes from. I do not claim all "facts" to be proven. These are meant to be fun posts that I hope you enjoy.





Bet you didn't Know...




That there are more plastic flamingos than real ones.~strangefacts.com

No comments: