Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Monday, June 15, 2015

Family Reunion 2015

We had the blessing of attending a family reunion this past weekend.  It was a reunion of my paternal grandfather's family...Smith. There are no siblings of my grandfather still leaving so those who came are their children, grandchildren and great grandchildren, and cousins. This reunion was a weekend of a year in the making.  It was at Pickwick State Park Landing in TN.  We had family come from as far west as Washington as far north from New York and many states in between.  I had met many from previous reunions but was too young to appreciate the relation.  I've 'met' many of them on Facebook but really enjoyed seeing them in person.  One of the pics below are those who attended sans a few who had to leave.  The other pics are of my family and my boys...hubby couldn't make this trip.  I am looking forward to the next one in 2 years! 

Me (left) and my sister (right)

My parents and their daughters

My parents and their blessings

My blessings (10) and me

Smith Clan

No comments: