Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Carpool has gone to the Buzzards

I don't say much about the perils of carpool, but the past 2 days warrant a shout-out

1. Car A isn't moving. The line has continued to inch closer to pick up and Car A is just sitting there while she is looking down at either her phone, book or Kindle. She has no idea of what is going on in front of her. Apparently, Car B is too nice, too scared or not paying attention either to honk and make Car A aware of the situation. I am Car C. I've had it. I'm done being patient... with people who can't quit texting or FBing long enough to get through carpool. As I am trying to make my way out of line to cut in front of Car A, Car F whizzes by, honking at Car A and proceeds to butt in line. Apparently, she's as done with it as I am.

2. Today, the buzzards were circling around carpool. I didn't see a dead animal. I'm convinced they are hoping that the amount time we have to wait in carpool due to the Car As....it will be to their advantage one day.

No comments: