Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Monday, August 13, 2012

Kindles, Nooks, and Books, OH MY!

This past January, I bought a Kindle Fire.  I crossed over to the other side of reading with an eReader which I never thought I would.  But I saw so many offers for free or reduced priced books.  And if you are an avid reader like me...this becomes an attraction that is even harder to resist...FREE BOOKS, REDUCED PRICED! sign me up...

Don't get me wrong, I still have many, many, (ok) and many more books sitting on my shelves waiting to be read.  So what's the harm in having just as many saved on an eReader waiting to be read, especially if they are free or deeply discounted.

Surprisingly, I have actually enjoyed my eReader yet I still enjoy my 'hand held' books. 

If  you own a Nook or Kindle or you are contemplating on purchasing one...here are 2 sites that offer daily free or discounted priced books. 

Inspired Reads

Pixel of Ink

If you decide to buy a Kindle, order it directly from Amazon.  You don't pay taxes and shipping is free.  This saves you a few extra dollars then buying it from a local retail store. 

If reading this and know of any other sites that offer free or reduced priced books, I'd love for you to leave a comment with the site.  I can't turn down a good book, especially if it's free.

No comments: