Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Packing

JB is off this week so, of course, we've been packing. Our plan is to move most of our stuff in storage. JB will be in a fully furnished apartment that we will have access for 3 months. If after that 3 months we haven't sold the house, then we will re-evaluate our living situation at the time.

Meanwhile, the boys and I will be staying with my parents. Not sure how long this will last but there are some summer activities that were already planned. Also, I am not thrilled about keeping 2, active, almost 4 year olds in a 2 bedroom apartment. Although, moving back in with one's parents is not an easy situation either. No offense to my parents, but they have their routine as well as we have ours.

Hopefully it want come to choosing the lesser of two evils. (j/k).

Today has been rather frustrating to me. I like to be in control and there are some situations that I just don't have control over. I had hoped to have most of our furniture out of the house by tomorrow so that I can clean at least Thursday and Friday. Plus, JB's mom will be here and I could sure her help with the cleaning. Well, as of right now that's may not happen and there is rain on the way.

The boys have been amazingly cooperative. They have minded and stayed out of the way all the while being helpful, too. I was concerned that they would need to be entertained during all of this but I think the whole packing has been enough entertainment for them. Other than the million questions and the why's, I can't complain about their behavior.

See you later, HB

No comments: