Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Thursday, June 25, 2009

1st offer

We've had our first offer on our house.

Of course, we have since counter-offered. This took place yesterday so we may hear back today.

All we can do is pray that both parties involved can come to an agreement. If we agree to disagree, than I believe that God has someone else for our house and not the current buyer.

I am surprising calm about this whole process. It's a peace that God has given me. It also helps that I am not in a hurry to buy a house in Greenville. I think it's the first time I've had this much patience. Maybe it's because I'm procrastinating the move....so if God chooses to keep our house on the market for awhile....I don't mind ;).

Regardless, we really do feel that God is control of this situation. Thanks for all your prayers and encouragement.

The boys and I are in Greenville visiting JB. We all will return home either this Friday or Saturday. We have a Sunday School Party that we don't want to miss.

See you later,
HB

No comments: