Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Thursday, September 4, 2014

A Project is Worth a Thousand Words

This picture. Goodness, it doesn't look like much. I mean it's just a wire hanger with paper baseballs hanging on it. Oh, but it's much more than that. This little project hangs proudly in our den. While this project may be little in contrast to some, the pride behind it is as great as any other. Sure, our children do crafts and projects throughout their childhood but there's just something even more special about a simple little project like this when its done with your children not just as their mother but as their teacher, also. It couldn't hang in our classroom. No, it had to be hung in the den for Daddy to see. It's days like this I envy my boys' former teachers...what a wonderful blessing they got to share with my boys in doing the simplest little projects that bring about much joy and pride. It's days like this that make me the most excited about the coming years I get to spend as my boys' teacher that makes being their mother even more enjoyable and blessed.


No comments: