Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Southern Snowmen

My southern snowmen aren't fat like their northern counterparts.  It's just not cold enough to keep packed snow and ice around their mid-section.  The heat here in the South just melts it away.  (Oh, how I wish the Southern heat would melt the stuff around my mid-section).  Yes, my snowmen have on scarves like it's not 70 degrees.  They protested saying, "it's too hot to be wearing these scarves" but I insisted they needed some color.  They were just too white for a southern snowmen and since you can't 'tan' ice and snow, you just add a scarf for color.

I've got 6 of these skinny southern snowmen, lining my front yard flower bed.  This is another Pinterest project I completed with the help of my daddy over the Thanksgiving holidays.

I'm hoping the temps become cool enough for them...they'll thank me for the scarves if that happens.

No comments: