Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Why the Delay?

Ok, when there is a delay in blog postings, it's usually due to the lack of time. So I interrupt this busy schedule of mine for a moment of blogging

Here's currently why I haven't posted much lately:

I am monogramming lack mad trying to get Christmas orders done and my own personal gifts

We are trying to close on a house

We have to be out of the apartment before Dec. 31st.

Everything has to be out of storage by Dec 31st.

JB only has a few days off which is taken up by traveling to visit his family in Alabama for Christmas.

We are out of town 2 of 4 weekends in December which was planned long before we found a house.

Now, I must get back to my regularly scheduled business.

No comments: