Smile for the Joy of Others

Smile for the Joy of Others

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Busy Times

We are busy making repairs to some household needs and packing. The boys will be going to VBS next week. JB and I will hopefully finish the packing and moving furniture to storage. He has next week off before starting June 8th.

We have upgraded our Courthouse membership to include another facility that has a pool. I will be glad to get the boys to the pool for some summer fun and use up some of this energy.

They will have swimming lessons within the next few weeks. I have to admit that I am not looking forward to this. They both have a certain fear of water and overcoming it will require some tough love and tough teaching. But I know it's for good of their safety.

Until next time, See you later, HB

No comments: